Adelaide - Airport, Australia
Terminal rental counter and pick-up
JAMES SCHOFIELD DRIVE, ADELAIDE, 5950, SA, South Australia
|Sun||06:30 - 22:30|
|Mon||06:30 - 22:30|
|Tue||06:30 - 22:30|
|Wed||06:30 - 22:30|
|Thu||06:30 - 22:30|
|Fri||06:30 - 22:30|
|Sat||06:30 - 22:30|
INCLUDED IN THE TOTAL PRICE:
Tax: Included Taxes and charges Airport fee: Included Fee for pick-up at an airport location. Included in the total price of your rental but may be payable at the rental counter. You may need to pay an airport fee on top of optional extras purchased at the counter. Breakdown assistance: Included Breakdown assistance is included with this car. In case of emergency during business hours, call the number provided by your car hire supplier and they will send help. Assistance outside of business hours may incur an extra charge. Please note that this only covers mechanical failure. Unlimited mileage: Included Unlimited mileage with this rental means you can drive as much as you want, with no additional charges for extra kilometres. Collision damage waiver (CDW): Included Often referred to as CDW, this partially covers damages incurred to your vehicle. Please note that you will still be liable for insurance excess (see: Not Included section below). CDW does not cover damage or loss of keys, tyres, glass or undercarriage. Theft waiver (TW): Included This covers costs relating to the theft or attempted theft of the rental vehicle but does not cover the loss of personal possessions. Please note that you will still be liable for insurance excess (see below). Third party liability protection (TP): Included This covers damage sustained to another driver’s car in the event of an accident caused by you.
25 to 99 years.
Customers who fall outside the age limitations will not be able to hire a car unless there is a young or senior driver fee specified in this section. Please note that if applicable, this fee will be included in the rental price and will be payable on arrival at the rental desk in the local currency.
The Renter must not use the Vehicle outside the Permitted Area of Use. If the renter takes the Vehicle outside the Permitted Area of Use their Liability for any loss or damage will increase and any optional damage waiver selected void.
For Vehicles rented in Queensland, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, Victoria, Tasmania & South Australia, the permitted area of use DOES NOT include Western Australia or the Northern Territory.
Vehicles may not be driven above the snow line (from June to October), on beaches, in watercourses or rivers.
“Permitted Area of Use” means the area in which the Vehicle may be driven. The Permitted Area of Use is limited as follows;
1. For those Vehicles-hired outside the Northern Territory and Western Australia, the Permitted Area of Use does not include the Northern Territory or Western Australia.
2. For those Vehicles hired from the Northern Territory, the Permitted Area of use does not include any other States or Territories of Australia.
3. For those Vehicles hired in the Northern Territory on the road to Jim Jim Gorge and Twin Falls or north of the Oodnadatta Track (including the following areas: Mount Dare, Dalhousie Springs, Witjira National Park and Pedirka Desert).
4. For those Vehicles hired from Western Australia, the Permitted Area of Use does not include any other states or Territories of Australia and does not include any place further north or East than Exmouth or further east than Kalgoorlie-Boulder Township or Esperance.
5. The Permitted Area of Use in Queensland does not include any place further north than Cooktown or in a westerly direction beyond Chillagoe and Georgetown. The Permitted Area of Use does not include the ‘Bloomfield Track’ coastal route between Cape Tribulation and Cooktown or Fraser Island and Stradbroke Island.
6. The Permitted Area of Use in South Australia does not include any place further north than Wilpena or in a westerly direction beyond Ceduna.